Formed by One Young World, Lead2030 is the world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders making an impact on the Sustainable Development Goals. Powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, the initiative finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30.
The first cohort of Lead2030 Challenge Winners received a total of $500,000 in funding in addition to entering a 12-month programme of executive mentorship.
New challenges are now live and awaiting your solutions.
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the SDG 2,3,4,6,7,9,10,12,14 challenge. See ‘Challenge outline’.
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Proven: Readily available, in or past implementation phase.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills.
- Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly follow the link below to apply:
Application Deadline: January 5th 2020